WordPress Multi-site is a built-in dynamic WordPress feature that, when correctly configured and installed, can allow users to create a network of related websites with only one WordPress installation. WordPress Multi-site can be a simple and powerful solution, but before you utilize this feature, be sure it is the right solution for your website needs. Separating any website from the multi-site at a later point in time, or migrating the WordPress Multi-site may be too complex and difficult to handle without professional help.
WordPress Multi-site can be the perfect solution for many types of businesses or associations, such as:
- Real Estate
- Banking and Financial Services
- Web Hosting
- Education & Academic Institutions
- Restaurant Chains
- Listing Sites and so much more!
If you need help determining if WordPress Multi-site is right for you, or have questions about how to enable this and other WordPress features, our team of experienced WordPress Developers at Baycentric can discuss your options and help you choose what course of action is best.
Baycentric web development services will:
- Help you determine if implementing the WordPress Multi-site feature is right for your website.
- Assist with the installation of the Multi-site feature and migration of your website to the WordPress platform.
- Design and install your desired WordPress Themes, graphics and media.
- Integrate MailChimp with your network and automatically add new users to your email lists and import any existing users.
- Help you choose and install the most efficient plugins for the most comprehensive user experience.