Baycentric is a creative digital consulting firm located in San Francisco Bay Area. We design and develop data driven solutions to help our clients grow through online strategies and building new technologies. Because we partner with clients from concept to delivery, we execute with speed and agility.
Are you a talented Marketing Student who wants to work with a cutting edge web development company? Our collaborative team of consultants delivers results across multiple verticals and technology platforms to mid-size and enterprise clients.
It will be your responsibility to write content for and help to manage our in house marketing campaigns. This position will provide a candidate with a chance to learn about Search Engine optimization best practices and a chance to work with marketing automation systems, while doing content creation.
- Types of content we will need are:
- emails (for A/B testing)
- Landing Pages for various websites
- Blog Posts
- Product pages
There is a potential to help with the creation and execution of clients marketing campaigns, depending on experience and/or aptitude.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
- Ability to work both remotely and on site
- Ability to write compelling copy
- Understanding of Marketing
- Fast Learner
- Able to Follow Directions
- Intellectual Curiosity
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with web fonts and icon fonts
- Experience with Marketing Automation Systems
Currently enrolled in a Bachelor Degrees or Master's Degree in the areas of Business, Journalism, Communications or equivalent working experience.